Need more? ASKMORE credit reports
Business Credit Reports help companies determine the reliability of clients, prospects and supplier, providing a detailed breakdown on their solvency and creditworthiness.
“Better safe than sorry” is not just a common saying. In today's globalized and volatile world it’s a golden rule for all the market player. As proven in recent years, inadequate risk management policies can have severe repercussion on companies, individuals, and even on the global economy. As a consequence, risk management tools and services have become increasingly important to protect businesses and investors and to prevent losses.
Business Credit Reports help companies determine the reliability of clients, prospects and supplier, providing a detailed breakdown on their solvency and creditworthiness. They include information on corporate’s performances, negativities, ownership, financial situation and sector trends, highlighting risks and opportunities of both new and already existing credit relationships.
ASKMORE is modefinance Credit Report service that provides the business information of any company in the world, analyzing every economic and financial area.
ASKMORE reports include:
- Corporate registration data: include the company's contact data, the legal form and the NACE sector to which it belongs;
- MORE Score: the company credit score is calculated by MORE, modefinance Artificial Intelligence methodology able to analyze the economic and financial situation of any company in the world;
- Risk estimation: together with the Credit Score, reports include the Probability of Default and the maximum recommended exposure;
- Balance sheet data: clients can access the company’s financial statement of the last three years, together with an intuitive ratio analysis of the major economic areas (solvency, liquidity, profitability and cash flow);
- Sector analysis: allows to understand the company’s positioning on the global market through the peer group analysis and the sector comparison;
- Qualitative analysis: provide information on possible negativities together with an in-depth analysis of the market trends and competitive environment carried out by modefinance’s financial analysts;
- Management: provide information on the board composition, shareholders, subsidiaries, auditors, bank and advisors.
Credit rating, Credit Score or Business Credit Report?
Compared to Credit Ratings, Business Credit Reports are more affordable, concise and intuitive, and they are often used to support companies' daily decision-making process in the evaluation of new partnerships. Though they do not take into account macroeconomic aspects and they do not have legal value. Compared to scoring services, such as s-peek, Business Credit Report provide more information, as they include details on the economic and financial situation of the subject and on the market sector. Moreover, Business Credi reports are used by insurance companies to determinate the credit insurance coverage rate.
to learn how to financially
competitors and customers